At the City Commission meeting on Thursday, July 12, 2018, Mayor Tony Paulk and the City Commission recognized the Coffee County Weightlifting team for qualifying and participating in Olympic Weightlifting Nationals. The weightlifting team represented Douglas and Coffee County at the National Youth Weightlifting Championship in Grand Rapids, Michigan in June 2018. Congratulations to these outstanding young men.
- Premium Peanut wins overall at Christmas parade
- Mayor's Monthly Minutes: Community toy drive, Mayors' Christmas Motorcade, and more
- Residents of Wards 2 and 3 invited to a listening session with city officials on Dec. 17
- City offers pre-pay utilities program to first 50 customers
- City announces junk drop-off days for December