Southern Gold Gymnastics gymnasts were recognized by Mayor Tony Paulk and the City Commission at the Commission meeting on Thursday, July 12, 2018. The gymnasts represented Douglas and Coffee County during their trip to the AAU Gymnastic National Championship in Tampa, Florida. SGG gymnasts placed and won several categories at Nationals. The competition gymnastic team at Southern Gold Gymnastics practices over eight hours a week all year preparing for the competition. Congratulations to these remarkable young ladies and coach!
- Mayor Paulk visits Precious Possessions
- City commission narrowly approves changes to alcohol ordinance
- Hurricane Michael downs power line that causes wastewater spill into Indian Creek
- City issues latest Hurricane Michael update
- Officials announce curfew beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday as Hurricane Michael arrives