Dr. Morris Leis, Superintendent of Coffee County School System, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, July 31, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about the accomplishments for the school year 2017-18, the new five-year strategic plan, actions taken to increase security at all schools and ESPLOST V.
The Kiwanis Club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- City commission narrowly approves changes to alcohol ordinance
- Hurricane Michael downs power line that causes wastewater spill into Indian Creek
- City issues latest Hurricane Michael update
- Officials announce curfew beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday as Hurricane Michael arrives
- Downtown Merchants Association to host Hometown Harvest