The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce recently celebrated the ribbon cutting and grand opening for Ellianos' second location at 1351 Southeast Bowen Mill Road. Ellianos is owned and operated by Dr. Larry and Sue Hutchinson along with their son and daughter-in-law Spencer and Kacie Hutchison. The Hutchison Family provided guests with irresistible muffins, cookies and coffee!
Chamber Board Chairman Donny Bradshaw, Chamber Executive Board Member Tracy McClelland, College Ave Baptist Church Pastor Mark Mercer, and Mayor Pro Tem Durham were in attendance to show their support of Ellianos' business expansion. In Douglas-Coffee County, business is brewing and so is a fresh cup of gourmet coffee! NOW SERVING LUNCH at the new location!
- City commission decides to re-interview all five police chief candidates
- Willacoochee man killed in hit and run, suspect arrested
- Victim from In and Out shooting fighting for life, was out on bond for July 4 double shooting
- A piece of aviation history took to the skies over Douglas this week
- Douglas man loses life in tractor-trailer accident