The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce recently celebrated the ribbon cutting and grand opening for Ellianos' second location at 1351 Southeast Bowen Mill Road. Ellianos is owned and operated by Dr. Larry and Sue Hutchinson along with their son and daughter-in-law Spencer and Kacie Hutchison. The Hutchison Family provided guests with irresistible muffins, cookies and coffee!
Chamber Board Chairman Donny Bradshaw, Chamber Executive Board Member Tracy McClelland, College Ave Baptist Church Pastor Mark Mercer, and Mayor Pro Tem Durham were in attendance to show their support of Ellianos' business expansion. In Douglas-Coffee County, business is brewing and so is a fresh cup of gourmet coffee! NOW SERVING LUNCH at the new location!
- One person shot on Roper Street, no arrests
- Shoppes at Tip Top celebrates grand opening with ribbon cutting
- Jury convicts Derrious Carter on drug possession charges, sentenced to 11 years in prison
- Video: DPD, gang unit officers arrest Samuel Edward Jones for murder of Terrance Gibson
- City needs three people for the Downtown Development Authority