On Thursday, September 13, Coffee County Schools will be holding Parent Teacher Conferences in reference to the distribution of students’ Progress Reports.
School will dismiss early with the following conference times observed:
· Elementary Schools – Dismiss at 11:15 AM, Conference from 1:00 – 5:00 PM
· Middle School – Dismiss at 12:20 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
· G.W. Carver Freshman Campus – Dismiss at 12:05 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
· Alternative School – Dismiss at 12:00 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
· WRCCA Academy – Dismiss at 12:05 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
· Coffee High School – Dismiss at 12:30 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
All parents and guardians are encouraged to attend. If the scheduled dates and times are not convenient, parents and guardians are welcome to contact the school to schedule another convenient time.
The first report card for the school year will be issued on Tuesday, October 16.
- A 'yes' vote for the ESPLOST is a vote for the children of Coffee County
- School system wins Bronze at Golden Radish Awards for farm to school excellence
- Broadcast South hosts GWCFC Journalism students
- School system announces art calendar winners
- School system receives nearly $500,000 in grant funding from Justice Department