On Thursday, September 13, Coffee County Schools will be holding Parent Teacher Conferences in reference to the distribution of students’ Progress Reports.
School will dismiss early with the following conference times observed:
· Elementary Schools – Dismiss at 11:15 AM, Conference from 1:00 – 5:00 PM
· Middle School – Dismiss at 12:20 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
· G.W. Carver Freshman Campus – Dismiss at 12:05 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
· Alternative School – Dismiss at 12:00 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
· WRCCA Academy – Dismiss at 12:05 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
· Coffee High School – Dismiss at 12:30 PM, Conference from 3:00 – 6:30 PM
All parents and guardians are encouraged to attend. If the scheduled dates and times are not convenient, parents and guardians are welcome to contact the school to schedule another convenient time.
The first report card for the school year will be issued on Tuesday, October 16.
- Coffee FCCLA visits with Gov. Brian Kemp
- Chamber of Commerce names Coffee County School System its Community Partner of the Year
- School board names Performing Arts Center after Clayton Mathis, John Maley
- School board recognizes Leola Johnson, Cameron Watson
- School system to hold ribbon cutting at Nicholls Elementary this week