The Black Light Extravaganza is coming to Douglas. It will be held at First Baptist Church , 124 N. Gaskin Ave., on Nov. 3 at 6:30 p.m. This popular black light presentation will be presented by First Baptist Church Black Light Ministry from Alma.
All ages enjoy this presentation from children to adults. It features many songs with drama, flags, dowel rods, streamers, signs, lights, human size very unique puppets and more. The black light feature gives a striking effect that amazes the audience.
The team consists of 26 young people ages 12-21 and 10 leaders. They have won many awards at competitions in Florida and Alabama. They have performed in churches, schools, theaters and public auditoriums across several states.
It's not unusual to forget the production is a labor of love rather than a ticketed show. If you haven't had a chance to catch this presentation, it makes for a great family outing and admission is free.
It is so much fun to watch the children's faces, the adult smiles and the laughter and clapping at the shows while they present the gospel of Jesus Christ to the audience in a very unique way. You may want to come early to get a good seat. Don't miss it, you will be blessed.
- Fugitive wanted in Alma arrested by U.S. Marshals in Texas
- Alma Police Department looking for an accused child molestor
- First Academy recognizes superlative students
- FBC, GracePointe to host Night to Shine again in 2019
- Dr. Don Hattaway, formerly of The Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, called to First Baptist Church