City of Douglas elected officials announce an upcoming Chat N Chew listening session with constituents. Residents of Ward 2 and Ward 3 are invited to attend a Chat N’ Chew session with elected officials on Monday, December 17, 2018, at 6 pm at Roundtree Center located at 801 S. Gaskin Avenue. Commissioner Kentaiwon Durham (Ward 2) and Commissioner Olivia Pearson (Ward 3) are hosting the event. Citizens are encouraged to come out and learn more about local government and to voice concerns for the city.
The purpose of Chat N’ Chew is to provide positive interaction between residents, and elected city officials. By providing these sessions, city officials hope to work together with residents to create and implement positive solutions for community issues.
Light refreshments will be served. RSVP’s are appreciated, but, not required for attendance. For more information, contact the City Manager’s Office at 912-389-3401.
- Animal control problems increasing in city, here is important animal control information
- City needs volunteers on commissions, committees
- Water tower maintenance causes water discoloration
- City to conduct water tank maintenance Thursday
- City needs volunteers for ethics committee, library board, planning commission