First Academy is pleased to recognize those students in 1st-8th grades who have earned academic honors for the second quarter of the 2018-19 school year. Students are recognized for outstanding academic achievement by being on the Honor Roll or Headmaster’s List.
To qualify for the Honor Roll, a student must maintain an average of 90 or above per academic subject. To qualify for the Headmaster’s List, a student must maintain an average of 95 or above per academic subject. Biblical comprehension is included as an academic subject beginning in the second grade.
FIRST ACADEMY A-HONOR ROLL SECOND QUARTER OF 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Mia Kate Winge
FIRST ACADEMY HEADMASTER’S LIST
SECOND QUARTER OF 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
- First Academy announces Honor Roll, Headmaster’s List
- First Academy adds ninth grade, open enrollment begins March 6
- FBC, GracePointe to host Night to Shine again in 2019
- Dr. Don Hattaway, formerly of The Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, called to First Baptist Church
- First Academy announces honor roll, Headmaster's List