The Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter, National Society, Daughters of American Revolution honored two high school seniors recently. This year’s Good Citizens Award recipients are Taylor Justice, the daughter of Justin and Suzan Justice, and is representing Coffee High School; and Haley Jones, daughter of Steven and Michelle Jones, of McRae and representing CCA.
The DAR Good Citizens program encourages and rewards the qualities of good citizenship among high school seniors: dependability, service, leadership, and patriotism. They were awarded Good Citizen certificates, pins, and a cash reward by the Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter of Daughters of the American Revolution.
- CRMC, school system to address cyberbullying on March 5
- Coffee High's Cathy Latham selected 2019 Georgia Economics Teacher of the Year
- CHS students qualify for state at FBLA competition
- School board names Performing Arts Center after Clayton Mathis, John Maley
- Two Lady Trojans ink scholarships to play at the next level