City presents USDA check to CRMC
Mayor Tony Paulk presented Coffee Regional Medical Center (CRMC) with a check from the City of Douglas in the amount of $2 million during the City Commission meeting on Monday night.
Funding was made available to the City of Douglas through the USDA Loan Grant program for CRMC to utilize the funds for patient services relating to cardiac, cancer, orthopedics, pediatrics and behavioral health. On behalf of CRMC, Vicki Lewis, President/CEO, accepted the check and stated, "Coffee Regional is very grateful for this partnership and the support of the City of Douglas."
- Inmate sneaks meth into jail in 'bodily orifice,' two others sent to CRMC after swallowing the drug
- Vicki Lewis speaks to Lions Club
- Armed robbers hit three stores in two days, suspects remain at large
- DPD investigates two shootings, makes arrests in both cases
- Are you concerned about winter weeds in your lawn?