Ag Spotlight: Lindsay Grace Kirkland
The Coffee County Farm Bureau YF&R Junior Board is proud to announce its Ag Spotlight student, Lindsay Grace Kirkland. The purpose of the “Ag Spotlight” is to feature a member of the FFA or 4-H who has exemplified attributes such as leadership, determination, diligence and charity.
Lindsay Grace is the daughter of Marshall and Debra Kirkland. She is a freshman at the George Washington Carver Freshman Campus and is currently serving as the 2018-2019 vice president of the Freshman FFA chapter.
Lindsay Grace has been an active FFA member since sixth grade, serving as vice-president her seventh, eighth, and ninth grade years. She has participated in parliamentary procedure, job interview and livestock evaluation. She won Coffee County Homegrown class twice and reserved in division at the Winter Pig Classic. She has also attended greenhand jamboree, south region rally and exhibited in the Summer Spectacular Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Lindsay Grace has also attended various livestock judging camps across Florida and Georgia.
- 4-H day camps kick off in a few weeks, sign up now
- State 4-H Council registration deadline is approaching
- It's time for 4-H's Dean Awards
- JAKES Day, Dean Award Portfolios, and more
- Coffee County Farm Bureau (CCFB) Director Jerry McKinnon is serving as the chairman of the Georgia Farm Bureau (GFB) Beef Cattle Committee.