Chat n’ Chew listening sessions scheduled for Sept. 26
City of Douglas elected officials announce an upcoming Chat n’ Chew listening session, hosted by Mayor Pro Tem Mike Gowen and City Commissioner Cindy McNeill, with constituents. Community members of Douglas Ward 4 and Ward 5 are invited to attend the listening session with Mayor Tony Paulk and elected officials Thursday, September 26, 2019, 6:30 pm at the Boys and Girls Club located at 210 Jackson Street. Come out and learn more about your local government and express your concerns for the city.
The purpose of a Chat n’ Chew is to provide positive interaction between residents, and elected city officials. By providing these sessions, city officials hope to work together with residents to create and implement positive solutions for community issues.
Light refreshments will be served. RSVP’s are appreciated but not required for attendance. For more information, contact the City Manager’s Office at 912-389-3401.
- DCA recognizes Douglas as PlanFirst community
- CSX to close railroad crossings for maintenance in March
- Two jailed following fight at youth basketball game at Central Square
- Dave and Sheila Hughes struck by vehicle turning left on Bryan Street
- MainStreet Director, wife struck by car in downtown Douglas