The third annual Interactive Veterans Museum will be held on Thursday, November 7, 2019 from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. at the George Washington Carver Freshman Campus Gymnasium.
To honor area veterans, the Freshman Campus is using another approach. Staff have invited local veterans to share their memorabilia, experiences, and stories with students to help them understand what veterans are, what the military does beyond fighting, and to create awareness, enthusiasm and respect for the United States, armed forces, and veterans. This is the third annual Interactive Veterans Museum and not only are any other Coffee County veterans invited to join and share their stories and memorabilia, but staff invite the general public to come for a tour as well.
If there are any further questions feel free to contact the Interactive Veterans Museum Chair Chris Papierz at 912-309-1560.
- Best-selling author speaks to Coffee County teachers at Convocation
- Coffee Alliance for the Arts presents scholarship to Cailey Martinez
- School system to provide free meals this school year
- Coastal Plains Charter High School to hold open house
- School system announces new Ambrose principal, three other administrators