Prince Automotive Group has made a donation of $5,000 to Wiregrass Georgia Technical College’s Diesel Truck Maintenance program on the Coffee Campus. Wiregrass is currently working to raise funds to construct a new facility to house the diesel and Commercial Truck Driving programs at the current Commercial Truck Driving range in Douglas. This generous donation will go to support this effort. The Prince Automotive Group has dealerships in Douglas, Albany, Valdosta, and Tifton.
Wiregrass offers the Diesel Truck Maintenance Certificate program and a Diesel Electric/Electronic Systems Technician Certificate on the Coffee Campus. Students enrolled in the Dual Enrollment Occupational classes can take the Diesel Electrical/Electronic Systems Technician program. Both programs qualify for the HOPE Career Grant and are considered a high-demand job in the state of Georgia. Students who qualify for the grant could pay little if any for their college tuition and/or fees.
- Wiregrass Tech signs articulation agreement with Herzing University
- Wiregrass Tech admission requirements made easier during crisis
- Wiregrass spring classes to be conducted via distance education until April 13
- Apply online during Wiregrass Tech's free application week
- SGMC invests in LPN to RN Bridge program at Wiregrass