Liz Holton has announced her intention to seek the office of probate judge of Coffee County.
Holton has over 12 years of legal experience with a large majority of it in probate work. “I am dedicated to helping people, especially those without a voice, and I feel like the office of probate judge is the perfect opportunity to do that. I’ve prayed and asked God to show me what He wants me to do next in my life and He has led me here. I feel like change is needed in different places and I know I can be that change,” she stated.
Currently, Holton is working as a paralegal in the law office of James D. Hudson in Douglas.
- Georgia Motor Vehicle Division offers tag extensions due to COVID-19
- Sheriff: 'No COVID-19 cases in Coffee County Jail'
- CRMC reports first positive COVID-19 case for Coffee County
- Presidential primary postponed, will be combined with General Primary on May 19
- Walter James throws hat into sheriff's election