South Georgia State College is still accepting applications for the summer term, and registration is available with classes beginning June 8, 2020. By taking summer classes, students have an opportunity to complete their degree faster and save money. Current/returning students who have not yet registered should schedule an online appointment with their academic advisor at http://talon.sgsc.edu/help/advising/.
If a student is attending another institution and would like to register for classes at SGSC for summer on a transient basis, they will need to submit a transient letter from the Registrar of the institution that he/she last attended. This letter must indicate the transient student is approved to register at South Georgia State College.
For the summer term, SGSC, along with the other 25 colleges and universities in the University System of Georgia (USG), will only offer online classes. SGSC plans to return to on-campus instruction at the Douglas and Waycross campuses, as well as the Entry Program at Valdosta State, during the fall term, in accordance with public health safety guidelines.
For more information about summer or fall classes at South Georgia State College, please contact the Office of Admissions at (912) 260-4200 or visit www.sgsc.edu.
- SGSC generates $68 million in local economic impact
- SGSC announces its reopening plan for the Spring 2021 semester
- Satilla Marine Bass Classic scheduled for Oct. 3 to benefit SGSC basketball program
- SGSC scholarship honors Chris and Frances Trowell
- SGSC to offer new bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology