Giving back to the communities we call home is a core value for Tidal Wave Auto Spa. Our 12th Annual Charity Day will be held Friday, September 18, 2020.
Tidal Wave Auto Spa of Douglas is partnering with Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County (CCAGCC) is a non-profit organization that provides financial, emotional, and spiritual support to the families of children diagnosed with cancer. Each location donates proceeds from all sales made that day to a local charity or non-profit group as well as, Annandale located in Suwanee, GA. Annandale Village is an award-winning non-profit organization dedicated solely to providing progressive life assistance to adults with developmental disabilities
A total of $500,000 has been raised from Charity Day donations alone. We are looking forward to a successful 12th year! Tidal Wave Auto Spa of Douglas is located at 1380 Bowens Mill Rd. Douglas, GA 31533 and is open from 8:00 AM-9:00 PM.
- SGSC to offer new bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Fitzgerald’s Carnegie Center for the Arts to host exhibit by Dylan Ross
- CRMC adds new bariatric program supported by Emory
- Kristian Kirkland named Share Health Southeast Georgia Scholarship recipient
- Wiregrass Medical Assistant Program ranked nationally