Hurst & Hurst is proud to be a sponsor of the REACH Georgia Scholarship Program for the past seven years. REACH Georgia is a needs-based mentoring and scholarship program. This program has provided academically promising students the academic, social and financial support needed to graduate from high school and attend college.
They will be selecting five REACH Scholars from Coffee County for the 2020-2021 school year. The Georgia Student Finance Commission will award a $10,000 college scholarship to REACH Scholars upon their high school graduation, as long as the REACH Scholar meets the REACH Georgia eligibility criteria and completes requirements of the program.
Each REACH Scholar receives mentoring and academic coaching throughout the program. They are also given the opportunities to participate in various programs that will assist in college preparation, selection and admission.
Hurst & Hurst is proud to be a part of a project that gives an opportunity and improves the life of someone that might not otherwise get the chance.
- Sheriff's office makes child molestation, family violence, drug arrests in separate investigations
- Proposed Moody Air Force Base airspace initiative will harm local airports
- Commissioner Olivia Pearson arrested on criminal trespass charges at elections office
- Mayor, commission say no to annual Christmas parade
- CMS announces first nine-week incentive winners