Dr. Kavita Kothari, Assistant Medical Director of Unison Behavioral Health, was recently awarded the prestigious William “Bill” Richards Rural Psychiatry Award for 2021 by the American Psychiatric Association.
This award recognizes individuals who have made exemplary contributions to the treatment of patients and the practice of psychiatry in rural and/or remote geographic areas.
Senior Management of Unison congratulates Dr. Kothari on this outstanding accomplishment.
Unison Behavioral Health provides quality mental health, substance use, and developmental disability services in Atkinson, Bacon, Brantley, Charlton, Clinch, Coffee, Pierce, and Ware Counties. For more information on services, visit www.unisonbehavioralhealth.com.
- Larry Henderson: Unison Behavioral Health's March spotlight
- SGSC provides program for mental health support services for students
- Unison Behavioral Health receives three-year CARF accreditation
- Unison Behavioral Health remains open amid COVID-19 crisis
- Melissa Hood named Chief Operating Officer of Unison Behavioral Health