The Southeast Health District and the Coffee County Health Department are hosting a drive-through COVID-19 vaccination clinic that is open to all Georgians aged 18 and older.
The clinic will be providing the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. This is a single dose vaccine. The clinic will be taking place on April 16 at the Coffee County Health Department, which is located at 1111 West Baker Highway, Douglas, GA 31533.
An appointment is required to receive a vaccination. Appointments are open from 3:00 to 6:00 PM. To register, visit https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-vaccine, and select the blue box that states, “Health Department Scheduling”. If you need assistance, please call 1-855-473-4374.
- City to hold public hearing on possible Revitalization Area Strategy designation
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing recognizes City of Douglas
- DCA presents city with $400,000 grant
- Trinity School of Medicine, SGSC partner to provide a path to medical school
- CRMC pauses Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine