CRMC vaccination clinic moves, expands hours
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The vaccine clinic operated by Coffee Regional Medical Center has relocated from Central Square Complex in downtown Douglas to the Coffee Regional Medical Center cafeteria located in the hospital at 1101 Ocilla Road, Douglas. Designated parking for those being vaccinated will be available adjacent to the handicap parking area on the east side of Coffee Regional Medical Center. No appointment is necessary and all individuals ages 12 and older are eligible to be vaccinated at this clinic.
Additionally, in an effort to accommodate family schedules, the CRMC vaccination clinic hours have been expanded. The new vaccination clinic times are:
Pfizer Vaccine on Tuesdays, 6:30 am - 11:00 am and 5:00 pm - 7:00pm
Moderna Vaccine on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm - 11:00 am
All those being vaccinated at the CRMC vaccination clinic will continue to receive a gift card for a meal at a local restaurant thanks to Lyon Management in Douglas.
For complete details, visit coffeeregional.org/coronavirus.
- Coffee County student makes Brewton-Parker Dean’s List
- City to end recycling program on August 1
- Ethan Kramer receives state young leader award
- Cross sentenced to year and a half in jail after disrupting probation revocation hearing 27 times with foul language, lewd behavior
- Pair of teens arrested for allegedly stealing customer's credit card information at drive-through