The Georgia Department of Transportation has notified the City of Douglas that federal and GDOT grant funding will be provided for airport lighting replacement project. The actual funding amount will be based on preapproved design, planning and engineering costs and/or competitive bids received to accomplish the project.
The City of Douglas is accepting bids for the replacement of the airfield lighting at the Douglas Municipal Airport through July 30, 2021 at 2pm. The deadline for questions concerning the bid is July 19, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
- South Georgia physician admits participating in conspiracy to illegally distribute drugs
- Douglas woman loses life walking on 1-10 in Jacksonville
- ATCO officers make fourth arrest in armed robberies investigation
- Picket pleads guilty on aggravated assault charge
- Man arrested after allegedly burning girlfriend's clothes