Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Foundation awarded multiple scholarships to help students complete their education and develop workforce skills. Six students from the Coffee Campus were among the 14 Wiregrass students awarded scholarships, which were made possible because of generous college supporters. The scholarships will help pay for tuition, fees, books, and/or supplies needed for their programs. The scholarships were merit-based and applicants had to complete an application and provide letters of support.
The Coffee Campus students awarded scholarships for Spring Semester were: Xzadrian Moffett, Industrial Systems Technology, Premium Peanut Scholarship; Karagan Merritt, Design Media Production Technology, Francis Lott Douglas Lions Club Scholarship; Kadence Adams, Advanced Patient Care, Roger Crenshaw Memorial Scholarship; Jovita Cabrera, Practical Nursing, Howard Jordan Scholarship; Abigail Abonza, Business Management, Ken and Cheryl Coffey Memorial Scholarship; and Justin Dodson, EMT, Marion H. Massee III Scholarship.
Practical Nursing student, Jovita Cabrera, shared that she was able to use her scholarship money to purchase her books and supplies. “Our supplies and books, including e-books, can be expensive, I’m very appreciative for this scholarship,” shared Cabrera.
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- SGSC, Wiregrass, and Coastal Pines sign agreements expanding core curriculum opportunities
- Intelligent.com ranks Wiregrass Georgia Technical College among best in Georgia
- Margo Young-Smith named Wiregrass’s 2024 Adult Education Teacher of the Year
- Wiregrass Tech student awarded Amerigroup Rural Georgia Foundation Nursing Scholarship