A public hearing will be held at 7 PM on Monday, April 11, 2022, in the City of Douglas, located at 307 East Bryan St., Douglas, Georgia, to review and transmit the Coffee County and Cities of Ambrose, Broxton, Douglas, and Nicholls Comprehensive Plan Amendment to the Southern Georgia Regional Commission and the Georgia Department of Community Affairs for review.
Residents are invited to attend and participate in the planning effort. Copies of the Plan Amendment are available for public review at the Coffee County Commission office, the City of Douglas Economic Development Office, and at the City Halls of Ambrose, Broxton, and Nicholls and their respective websites and for download at the SGRC website www.sgrc.us. Persons with special needs relating to disability access or foreign language should contact the City Clerk at the City of Douglas at (912) 389-3405. Persons with hearing impairments may consider using the Georgia Relay Services at 1-800-255-0135.
All persons are invited to attend the public hearing. If you would like more information, please contact Ebonee Dobson with the City of Douglas at (912)389-3433 or Loretta Hylton at the Southern Georgia Regional Commission at (229)333-5277.
- South Georgia physician admits participating in conspiracy to illegally distribute drugs
- Douglas woman loses life walking on 1-10 in Jacksonville
- ATCO officers make fourth arrest in armed robberies investigation
- Picket pleads guilty on aggravated assault charge
- Man arrested after allegedly burning girlfriend's clothes