Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Enjoy a day of fun with your family at the Douglas Library Story Walk in April, featuring free prizes. Your family will enjoy spending time together outdoors while reading a story and being active.
When you’re done, pop in the library to learn about all the great things you can do with a FREE library card, and register to win a Samsung tablet. There are two ways to enter the drawing for the grand prize Samsung tablet, either come into the Douglas Library or you can fill out the feedback form with your name and contact information.
Beginning in mid-April there will be a Story Walk placed outside of the Douglas Library, and you bring your child to enjoy the story and get some fresh air. There will be a QR Code link for you to give your feedback on the Story Walk and enter the grand prize. You may also come into the Douglas Library to enter the grand prize, after enjoying the Story Walk. The first week of May there will be a drawing for the grand prize, a Samsung tablet.
For more information: https://srlsys.org/story-walk
This project was made possible in part by the Georgia Public Library Service.
- Coffee County Historical Society, Memory Project featured in Georgia Association of Museums' winter newsletter
- Satilla Regional Library System: A gem hidden in plain sight
- Satilla Regional Library System launches online tutoring
- Satilla Regional Library System launches live online job assistance
- Douglas, Pearson libraries to host first-ever Satilla-Con