There were 21 CHS students that finished the 2017 school year with the distinction of AP Scholar. These students take the rigorous course load of AP classes and then take a national test in that subject area. The College Board and AP Program recognize students who score a three, four or five on three or more exams. Students who score in that range generally receive college credit for that course and more recognition in gaining admission into top universities across Georgia and the United States.
With the AP Scholar Awards, the AP Program recognizes high school students who have demonstrated outstanding college-level achievement through their performance on AP Exams. An AP Scholar is granted to students who receive scores of three or higher on three or more AP Exams. An AP Scholar with Honor is granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.25 on all AP exams taken. AP Scholar with Distinction is granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.5 on all AP Exams taken.
Coffee High School is proud of these students who have worked hard to go beyond the regular classroom to excel at the university level.
- Interactive Veterans Museum coming to Coffee High on Veterans Day
- Lady Trojans wrap season, finish with 19-11 record
- Coffee defeats Jenkins 42-7, improves to 3-0 in region
- Trojans remain undefeated in region play with 35-3 win over Statesboro
- Coffee JV defeats Fitzgerald JV despite four first-half turnovers