The Coffee County School System will be conducting a Substitute Teacher Workshop on Wednesday, September 13th, 2017, 8 a.m – Noon at the Board of Education office, 1311 South Peterson Avenue.
If you are interested in working as a substitute teacher, stop by the Board of Education office, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and pick up an application packet.
The school system does offer flexible hours, a daily rate of pay, selection of schools and levels, along with opportunities leading to full-time employment with the school system.
All interested applicants are required to pre-register in-person for the substitute teacher workshop. This may be completed through Mrs. Jackie Lewis, the central office receptionist.
There is a maximum of 50 participants per workshop
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Dr. Morris Leis, superintendent of Coffee County schools, visits with Kiwanis
- Lakeside Senior Care holds ribbon cutting, open house
- Fast track to 'Destination Graduation'
- 4-H hog show, Fall forum, adopt-a-highway workday, due dates, more
- JoAnne Lewis, Luke Morgan receive State Economic Development awards