The Coffee County School System will be conducting a Substitute Teacher Workshop on Wednesday, September 13th, 2017, 8 a.m – Noon at the Board of Education office, 1311 South Peterson Avenue.
If you are interested in working as a substitute teacher, stop by the Board of Education office, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and pick up an application packet.
The school system does offer flexible hours, a daily rate of pay, selection of schools and levels, along with opportunities leading to full-time employment with the school system.
All interested applicants are required to pre-register in-person for the substitute teacher workshop. This may be completed through Mrs. Jackie Lewis, the central office receptionist.
There is a maximum of 50 participants per workshop
- Suspected dealer swallows drugs, slips out of hospital before officers get arrest warrants
- Coffee County Board of Education release school district annual choice notification letter
- The Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter, National Society Daughters of American Revolution of Douglas installs new officers
- Rev. Douglas Walker visits with Kiwanis
- Wilkerson defeats Johnson in BOE District 1 race, T-SPLOST passes