The Math Team from Indian Creek Elementary went to an invitational MathFest competition in Macon, GA on Saturday, September 28. At this event, the students competed both in small teams and individually. The Indian Creek team had 21 students to qualify for a spot at the regional MathFest tournament scheduled for March 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
Congratulations to these students for qualifying for the regional MathFest tournament: Adison Fender, Andi Spivey, Andi Unger, Ben Fussell, Brianna Moreno, Bryan Gaona, Dominic Santiago, Elias Goodwill, Finn Doherty, Gigi Lewis, Hunter Taft, Jaimie Hutchison, Jayden Wiggins, Kevin Guerrer, Khali Denning, Kole Lott, Layton Parker, Madeline Tuten, Reggie Bell, Tanner Logue, Yahir Soto
Special thanks to team advisor, Mrs. Shae Hare, and the other ICE teachers: Mrs. Lisha Fender, Mrs. Kawana Moffett, Mrs. Christa Pack and Mrs. Greta Grantham, who have all helped prepare students during practice for this competition. Thanks also to Principal Tamara Morgan and the ICE PTO for sponsoring the cost of the trip.
- John Henry, Chamber of Commerce President, visits with Kiwanis
- SGSC announces Spring 2018 Academic Honors Lists
- Douglas utilities encourages customers to use Utility Hawk customer portal
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from indecent exposure to drug possession
- ESG Operations Leadership Class Gives Back To The Douglas-Coffee County Community