The Math Team from Indian Creek Elementary went to an invitational MathFest competition in Macon, GA on Saturday, September 28. At this event, the students competed both in small teams and individually. The Indian Creek team had 21 students to qualify for a spot at the regional MathFest tournament scheduled for March 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
Congratulations to these students for qualifying for the regional MathFest tournament: Adison Fender, Andi Spivey, Andi Unger, Ben Fussell, Brianna Moreno, Bryan Gaona, Dominic Santiago, Elias Goodwill, Finn Doherty, Gigi Lewis, Hunter Taft, Jaimie Hutchison, Jayden Wiggins, Kevin Guerrer, Khali Denning, Kole Lott, Layton Parker, Madeline Tuten, Reggie Bell, Tanner Logue, Yahir Soto
Special thanks to team advisor, Mrs. Shae Hare, and the other ICE teachers: Mrs. Lisha Fender, Mrs. Kawana Moffett, Mrs. Christa Pack and Mrs. Greta Grantham, who have all helped prepare students during practice for this competition. Thanks also to Principal Tamara Morgan and the ICE PTO for sponsoring the cost of the trip.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Mayor's monthly minutes for Feb. 2018: "Crime is down in Douglas by 21.68 percent"
- Kevin Tatum's weekly 4-H news roundup
- CRMC accepting commercial Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dr. Jonna named president of the medical staff at Coffee Regional
- Southwire employee caught allegedly stealing wire from plant, charged with felony theft by taking