Reba Quirk, president of the Memorial Satilla Health (MSH) Auxiliary, made a significant contribution recently on behalf of the organization to the Memorial Satilla Health Auxiliary Endowment Scholarship at South Georgia State College (SGSC). The scholarship was established in 1983 and is awarded to SGSC students who are majoring in nursing. Accepting the check was SGSC President Dr. Ingrid Thompson-Sellers. Dr. Sellers thanked Quirk and the MSH Auxiliary for the organization’s continued investment in SGSC nursing students.
- South Georgia Tech nips SGSC 79-74 in overtime
- Here are the SGSC students from Coffee, Atkinson on academic honors list
- SGSC’s Hailey Furman to pursue Ivy League education in fall
- SGSC's Baldwin notches 250th career win
- SGSC to hold information sessions for bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood and Special Education