Reba Quirk, president of the Memorial Satilla Health (MSH) Auxiliary, made a significant contribution recently on behalf of the organization to the Memorial Satilla Health Auxiliary Endowment Scholarship at South Georgia State College (SGSC). The scholarship was established in 1983 and is awarded to SGSC students who are majoring in nursing. Accepting the check was SGSC President Dr. Ingrid Thompson-Sellers. Dr. Sellers thanked Quirk and the MSH Auxiliary for the organization’s continued investment in SGSC nursing students.
- SGSC Hawks finish sweep of Andrew College to extend winning streak to eight games
- Lowndes High School wins South Georgia State College Mathematics Tournament
- SGSC baseball sweeps four-game set against Georgia Highlands to move into second place in GCAA ranking
- South Georgia State College to hold a part-time faculty job fair on May 1
- South Georgia State College's Phi Theta Kappa chapters receive awards at region conference