Reba Quirk, president of the Memorial Satilla Health (MSH) Auxiliary, made a significant contribution recently on behalf of the organization to the Memorial Satilla Health Auxiliary Endowment Scholarship at South Georgia State College (SGSC). The scholarship was established in 1983 and is awarded to SGSC students who are majoring in nursing. Accepting the check was SGSC President Dr. Ingrid Thompson-Sellers. Dr. Sellers thanked Quirk and the MSH Auxiliary for the organization’s continued investment in SGSC nursing students.
- Miles Odum Funeral Home contributes to Dye Foundation
- New York Mets call up former South Georgia College player
- Digestive Disease Consultants supports James M. Dye Foundation's work
- SGSC Foundation hosts its 2018 Gala including the Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- SGSC announces Spring 2018 Academic Honors Lists