Reba Quirk, president of the Memorial Satilla Health (MSH) Auxiliary, made a significant contribution recently on behalf of the organization to the Memorial Satilla Health Auxiliary Endowment Scholarship at South Georgia State College (SGSC). The scholarship was established in 1983 and is awarded to SGSC students who are majoring in nursing. Accepting the check was SGSC President Dr. Ingrid Thompson-Sellers. Dr. Sellers thanked Quirk and the MSH Auxiliary for the organization’s continued investment in SGSC nursing students.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Scoring run lifts Hawks basketball over Georgia Highlands
- New SGSC softball coach visits Rotary
- Research article by SGSC nursing educator Susan Clement published in the Journal of Nursing and Practice
- Hawks basketball receives national attention, Chick-fil-A Classic in Waycross Dec. 8-9
- Susan Lott Clark donates autobiography to SGSC