If you are interested in applying for a South Georgia State College Foundation scholarship to help cover your cost of attendance at SGSC for the Summer or Fall 2018 semesters, please visit http://www.sgsc.edu/alumni-and-friends/scholarships.cms to print your application. You may also stop by the Office of External Affairs in Richey Hall on the Douglas Campus to obtain an application. The priority deadline for all SGSC Foundation scholarship applications is March 31, 2018.
The SGSC Foundation provides assistance for students on the Douglas Campus. There are several scholarship opportunities available annually, including awards for traditional and non-traditional students pursuing any of our associate pathways or bachelor programs.
Please contact the Office of External Affairs by phone at (912) 260-4269 or by email if you have additional questions or need more detailed information.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- CRMC accepting commercial Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dr. Jonna named president of the medical staff at Coffee Regional
- Southwire employee caught allegedly stealing wire from plant, charged with felony theft by taking
- Coffee Regional's CRH Family Medicine Group achieves highest level of accreditation
- SGSC gains approval for new Bachelor of Science in Long-Term Healthcare Management to begin Fall 2018