The Coffee County School System, in partnership with the Douglas Coffee County Chamber of Commerce, will be holding an informational session on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, 5 p.m. at the Atrium located in downtown Douglas. This opportunity is open to all individuals interested in learning more about a rewarding career in education.
Do you currently hold a Bachelor Degree or higher? Do you have a 2.5 GPA? Do you have a love for children and learning more about the benefits of teaching? Please join us!
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- CRMC accepting commercial Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dr. Jonna named president of the medical staff at Coffee Regional
- Southwire employee caught allegedly stealing wire from plant, charged with felony theft by taking
- Coffee Regional's CRH Family Medicine Group achieves highest level of accreditation
- Four arrest made, charges ranging from drug possession to two individuals wanted on outstanding warrants