South Georgia State College (SGSC) will be participating in the Teacher Job Fair on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018, at Okefenokee RESA located at 1450 North Augusta Avenue in Waycross, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. SGSC will join personnel from Atkinson, Bacon, Brantley, Charlton, Clinch, Coffee, Pierce and Ware school systems as well as Harrell Learning Center to conduct informal interviews.
SGSC is looking for part-time instructors to teach in a variety of disciplines, including economics, English, history, political science, mathematics, environmental sciences, anatomy and physiology, psychology and sociology. Part-time teaching positions are available at the Waycross and Douglas campuses as well as teaching SGSC courses to Dual Enrollment students at high schools in the region.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master's degree in the discipline they want to teach, or a Master's degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline. If interested, please bring your C.V. or resume to the Job Fair.
- South Georgia State College to host virtual town hall June 1
- SGSC assists students with their dreams of a college education
- SGSC students named to Phi Theta Kappa's All-Georgia Academic Team
- South Georgia State College announces virtual commencement ceremony for graduates
- Feds get involved with Ahmaud Arbery shooting, investigation includes Waycross Judicial Circuit