South Georgia State College (SGSC) will be participating in the Teacher Job Fair on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018, at Okefenokee RESA located at 1450 North Augusta Avenue in Waycross, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. SGSC will join personnel from Atkinson, Bacon, Brantley, Charlton, Clinch, Coffee, Pierce and Ware school systems as well as Harrell Learning Center to conduct informal interviews.
SGSC is looking for part-time instructors to teach in a variety of disciplines, including economics, English, history, political science, mathematics, environmental sciences, anatomy and physiology, psychology and sociology. Part-time teaching positions are available at the Waycross and Douglas campuses as well as teaching SGSC courses to Dual Enrollment students at high schools in the region.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master's degree in the discipline they want to teach, or a Master's degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline. If interested, please bring your C.V. or resume to the Job Fair.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- SGSC gains approval for new Bachelor of Science in Long-Term Healthcare Management to begin Fall 2018
- South Georgia State Softball announces summer day camp for students in first through eighth grade
- SGSC Lady Hawks open at home with two shutout victories against USC-Salkahatchie
- SGSC softball splits its season opener with Daytona State
- SGSC swim teams compete at Sun Coast Conference swim meet in Columbus