South Georgia State College (SGSC) will be participating in the Teacher Job Fair on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018, at Okefenokee RESA located at 1450 North Augusta Avenue in Waycross, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. SGSC will join personnel from Atkinson, Bacon, Brantley, Charlton, Clinch, Coffee, Pierce and Ware school systems as well as Harrell Learning Center to conduct informal interviews.
SGSC is looking for part-time instructors to teach in a variety of disciplines, including economics, English, history, political science, mathematics, environmental sciences, anatomy and physiology, psychology and sociology. Part-time teaching positions are available at the Waycross and Douglas campuses as well as teaching SGSC courses to Dual Enrollment students at high schools in the region.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master's degree in the discipline they want to teach, or a Master's degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline. If interested, please bring your C.V. or resume to the Job Fair.
- 2018 SGSC Athletic Hall of Fame class to be recognized on June 7 at Gala
- SGSC receives award from Georgia Trust and Historic Preservation for Davis Hall renovation
- South Georgia State College approved for state funding to renovate Powell Hall
- Speakers focus on pride of family, commitment to learning and working hard at SGSC's 2018 Commencement
- SGSC Hawks pitcher named player of year, Timothy named coach of year