Wiregrass Georgia Technical College President Dr. Tina K. Anderson is pleased to announce the Spring Semester President's List and Dean's List. The President's List includes outstanding students who were enrolled full-time for 12 credit hours or more and achieved a grade point average of 3.8 or higher on a 4.0 scale during Spring Semester 2018.
The following students are on the President's List for Spring Semester 2018 and are listed in Atkinson and Coffee County.
(Atkinson) Adam Owens
(Coffee) Hillary Davis, Melissa Jewell, Richard Kilgore, Chasidy Merritt, Kelley Merritt, Heather Thompson, Surisaddai Vergara Velazquez, Emily Wilson, and Chadwick Young
Wiregrass would like to also recognize our students who made the Dean's List Spring Semester 2018. The list includes outstanding students who were enrolled full-time for 12 credit hours or more and achieved a grade point average of 3.5 to a 3.79 scale during the Spring Semester.
(Atkinson) Tara Leslie, and Kayla Merritt
(Coffee) Katelyn Abel, Meagan Albritton, Daniel Anderson, Landon Courson, Vanessa Greene, Tara Merritt, Maria Rivas, Marlania Sermons, Katie Taylor, and Anna West
- Wiregrass chosen as charter institution for academic advising program
- Wiregrass instructors nominate 25 students for GOAL Awards
- School system receives nearly $500,000 in grant funding from Justice Department
- Wiregrass Tech Coffee campus hosts GED graduation
- Summer internship sparks teen's future career