John Hereford, president of Miles-Odum Funeral Home in Waycross, recently presented a contribution on behalf of the company to the James M. Dye Foundation on South Georgia State College’s (SGSC) Waycross Campus. Accepting the contribution was Foundation Treasurer Cindy Sowell while Miles-Odum Secretary and Treasurer Jonathan Roundtree attended the presentation.
Miles-Odum has been a consistent supporter of the Foundation’s work for many years. The late Robert Odum, co-founder of the funeral home, served as Foundation President from 1983-1984.
The James M. Dye Foundation has been serving SGSC’s Waycross Campus for 42 years, providing funding for student scholarships and other campus initiatives not funded by the state of Georgia.
- New York Mets call up former South Georgia College player
- Digestive Disease Consultants supports James M. Dye Foundation's work
- SGSC Foundation hosts its 2018 Gala including the Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- SGSC announces Spring 2018 Academic Honors Lists
- SGSC to celebrate Inauguration of Dr. Ingrid Thompson-Sellers in September