Wednesday, August 8, 4-6 PM
Coffee Middle School 6th Grade
Wiregrass Regional College and Career Academy
George Washington Carver Freshman Campus
Coffee High School Orientation
(See additional information)
Thursday, August 9, 4-6 PM
All Elementary Schools
Coffee Middle School 7th & 8th grades
Remember! School Starts Friday, August 10
Coffee High School
Open House and Orientation August 8, 2018, 2 – 6 PM
In order to meet the needs of our high school students and parents, Coffee High School has combined Open House with Orientation. This event is scheduled for Wednesday, August 8 from 2-6 PM. During this time, parents and students will have an opportunity to pick up class schedules, tour the school, and meet with teachers and staff. Please view the high school website and local news media for further information.
The high school looks forward to seeing parents and students at this event. Students should come prepared to pay any fines before receiving their 2018-2019 school schedules.
When students arrive at Coffee High School, they should come dressed according to Coffee High School’s dress code policy, park in front of the school, and enter the building at the bus entrance. While attending Open House/Orientation, students will take care of the following:
1. Have a Coffee High identification card made (Dress code appropriate).
2. Purchase a yearbook. ($50)
3. Lease a locker for one year. ($10)
4. Purchase a parking decal. ($25)
5. Take School Portraits (Grades 10-11)
6. Seniors will meet with the photographer to schedule an off-campus portrait
7. Tour the school
8. Locate classes on the schedule
9. Meet with scheduled teachers
10. Pick up report card from the 2017-2018 school year in the Guidance Office 11. Attend club/organization presentations and visit booths.
*All annual school related forms will be sent home with students on the first day of school. Parents should complete all needed information and send forms back to Coffee High School with their student.
- Video: DPD, gang unit officers arrest Samuel Edward Jones for murder of Terrance Gibson
- School system to hold substitute teacher workshop in January
- City needs three people for the Downtown Development Authority
- Shooting reported in Oak Park Tuesday morning, victim life-flighted to trauma center
- CHS marching band named Christmas parade marshal