The Coffee County School System will be conducting a Substitute Teacher Workshop on Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 8 a.m. – Noon at the Board of Education office, 1311 South Peterson Avenue.
If you are interested in working as a substitute teacher, stop by the Board of Education office, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and pick up an application packet.
The school system does offer flexible hours, a daily rate of pay, selection of schools and levels, along with opportunities leading to full-time employment with the school system. All interested applicants are required to pre-register in-person for the substitute teacher workshop. This may be completed through Mrs. Jackie Lewis, the central office receptionist.
There is a maximum of 50 participants per workshop
- A 'yes' vote for the ESPLOST is a vote for the children of Coffee County
- School system wins Bronze at Golden Radish Awards for farm to school excellence
- Broadcast South hosts GWCFC Journalism students
- School system announces art calendar winners
- School system receives nearly $500,000 in grant funding from Justice Department