Thursday, Oct. 9 was a busy day at Eastside Elementary. The first Parent/Teacher Conference marked the end of the first nine weeks of school. Parents were able to meet with teachers to discuss their child’s progress and were given helpful study tips. Parents were also encouraged to participate in a survey, which helps to bring in extra funding for our schools and to donate blood to Oneblood. As well, the fall book fair was in full swing to earn needed money for the school. Faculty, staff, and students also want to say a big thank you to Eastside’s PTO, which served teachers and staff a wonderful lunch.
- CRH Pain Management welcomes Dr. Kate Paylo
- Community Foundation announces grant deadline, to award grants totaling $10,000
- Douglas is a Golf Cart Community but there are guidelines for operating carts on city streets
- Brianna Faulk comes full circle, has a bright basketball coaching future
- Dr. G. Wayne Clough named Georgia Author of the Year