SGSC to hold info sessions for bachelor’s degree in education
South Georgia State College (SGSC) will conduct two informational sessions concerning the Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education and Special Education (ELE/SPED). Anyone with an interest should attend. The meeting on the Douglas campus will be Monday, September 30 in Davis Hall, room 102 at 5:30 pm. The meeting on the Waycross campus will be Tuesday, October 1 in the Education Building Auditorium at 5:30 pm.
Students attending SGSC will be able to complete the four-year University of North Georgia (UNG) Special Education General Curriculum Elementary Education program (P-5) and qualify for teacher certification through the Georgia Professional Standards Commission (GaPSC). Students graduating from this program will receive a Bachelor of Science in Education degree from SGSC.
- SGSC to offer bachelor’s in Professional, Business, and Technical Writing
- New redesigned SGSC Hawks mascot to soar into basketball home season openers
- Former lawmakers speak at SGSC's 2019 Constitution Day
- SGSC's bachelor’s in Long-Term Healthcare Management begins next year
- SGSC cross country shows promise in early season meets