Wiregrass President Dr. Tina K. Anderson is proud to announce the 2019 Fall Semester National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) members. The criteria to be a member of NTHS is to have a cumulative GPA of 3.66 or better and be nominated by their instructor based on work ethics and leadership qualities.
Kattie Aycock, an accounting student from the Coffee Campus, was among those inducted. Alison Watkins, Area Director for Academic Affairs, is the NTHS advisor. To learn more about all of the student organizations, visit wiregrass.edu. The college is currently accepting new students for Spring Semester, classes start January 8.
- Help available for displaced workers through Wiregrass Tech
- Wiregrass offering a second Free Application Week
- Wiregrass's Hannah Hadley named Georgia's 2020 EAGLE Student
- Wiregrass Tech signs articulation agreement with Herzing University
- Wiregrass Tech admission requirements made easier during crisis