Officers in Homerville are searching for Marthony Hood, who they have officially named as the lone suspect in a fatal shooting that occurred in Homerville on Wednesday. According to officials, Hood is suspected to either be in Douglas or Valdosta.
According to authorities, on Wednesday, local police were dispatched to Poppell Square in Homerville. When they arrived, they discovered the deceased body of Bradley Collins. Collins, according to investigators, was shot multiple times in his vehicle.
Investigators stated that Hood is on the run, with local and state law enforcement actively seeking his location. Hood is described as a black male who stands 5'8" tall and weighs approximately 140 lbs.
Anyone with information related to the case or who knows Hood's whereabouts is asked to immediately contact local law enforcement, the Homerville Police Department at (912) 487-5306, the Clinch County Sheriff's Office at (912) 487-5316, or the GBI at (912) 389-4103.
- Three suspects in Savion McRae's shooting death indicted in Lanier County
- Suspect in fatal Homerville shooting turns himself in at Coffee County Jail
- 73-year-old pleads guilty to manslaughter for 2020 fatal shooting
- 2021 CHS graduate loses life in Lanier County shooting
- DPD officers investigate Juanita Street homicide
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Second trial in death of Vann Brown continued until July 31
- 35-year-old allegedly violates restraining order from West Virginia, arrested and charged with aggravated stalking in Douglas
- Shoplifting incident leads to multi-county chase, crash
- Passenger in vehicle allegedly attempts to swallow bag of cocaine during traffic stop
- Domestic dispute erupts after wife finds husband at mistress's home, husband arrested on aggravated assault charges