Two juveniles have been arrested for the armed robbery that was committed at Chen's China restaurant in Pearson earlier, along with a second armed robbery that also occurred recently.
The first robbery took place on Saturday, September 10, around 7:53 p.m., with a suspect seen on video surveillance committing the act. The individual fled the scene on foot and was not apprehended at the time.
On Thursday, September 29, officers were dispatched to a property on Lott Avenue at around 3:50 p.m. in response to a 911 hang-up call. When officers arrived, a man reported that two people approached him as he was standing at the back of a trailer and robbed him at gunpoint.
Two minors were charged in connection with both occurrences as a result of evidence discovered throughout the investigation, according to a
Pearson Police Department official. They were both charged with two counts of armed robbery after being taken into custody.
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- GBI agents arrest suspect wanted in connection with armed robberies in Coffee, Atkinson counties
- Wanted fugitive from Ben Hill County apprehended in Douglas
- Two-vehicle accident on Highway 441 claims life of Pearson resident
- Traffic stop yields meth arrest
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Second trial in death of Vann Brown continued until July 31
- 35-year-old allegedly violates restraining order from West Virginia, arrested and charged with aggravated stalking in Douglas
- Shoplifting incident leads to multi-county chase, crash
- Passenger in vehicle allegedly attempts to swallow bag of cocaine during traffic stop
- Domestic dispute erupts after wife finds husband at mistress's home, husband arrested on aggravated assault charges