Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The first of three trials in the 2020 death of Vann Brown began this morning with the state's case against Justin Anderson.
Opening statements from the prosecution and Anderson's defense counsel began shortly after 10:00 a.m.
Two witnesses, Cam and Annsley Coffee, have taken the stand so far on the state's behalf, both of whom were at the property the night Brown lost his life.
Judge Kelly Brooks adjourned for a lunch break at noon, and the hearing resumed at 1:00 p.m.
The trial is expected to continue throughout the week, with the GBI medical examiner set to take the stand tomorrow.
Anderson is charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault, tampering with evidence, and making a false statement to law enforcement.
Details from the proceeding will be posted tonight.
- DA's office resolves felony cases throughout circuit
- 38-year-old arrested on aggravated assault charges after allegedly attempting to hit another with his vehicle
- One suspect wanted, another jailed on aggravated assault charges after fight on Coweta Avenue
- DPD officers arrest 'Chris Rock' Jackson for fourth time since August of last year
- Shelton Johnson arrested in connection with August 7 shooting
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest