Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The Coffee County Drug Unit busted Jonathan Vernon Pridgen and Erin Morgan Day on trafficking charges after discovering over an ounce and a half of suspected methamphetamine, multiple pills, and suspected heroin during a search of their vehicle over the weekend.
Around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday night, officers pulled over Day and Pridgen for failure to maintain lane as they were entering the golf club area. Officers searched the vehicle and, with CCDU investigators and assistance from Mason Cater, one of the Douglas Police Department’s K-9 Unit officers, discovered 45 grams of suspected methamphetamine, multiple pills, and a quantity of suspected heroin.
Pridgen and Day were both charged with two counts of trafficking methamphetamine, six counts of possession of a controlled substance, and six counts of possession of drug-related objects, with Day also receiving an additional count of possession of heroin.
Both are being held in the Coffee County Jail.
- Scott Hall pleads guilty, may receive five years' probation
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Coffee's Fred Brown #7 in rushing yards in state
- Courthouse suffers electrical issue, closed for the rest of the day
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest