Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Early voting for Georgia's senate runoff between incumbent Raphael Warnock and his opponent Herschel Walker is underway, with Election Day taking place next Tuesday, December 6.
The polls are currently open for advance voting in the runoff, with over 181,000 Georgia voters already casting their ballots. The Democratic Party reclaimed the majority of the Senate following Pennsylvania's "blue wave" earlier this month during the General Election. However, the results of the Georgia runoff would give Democrats 51 seats. A Warnock win would also give Democrats majorities in Senate committees.
Results from the general election led candidates to face off in a runoff after neither candidate received a majority vote of at least 50% plus one. However, Warnock received around 37,000 more votes than Walker.
According to Coffee County Elections Office Supervisor Rachel Roberts, a total of 772 Coffee Countians have cast their ballots so far. Early voting will continue through the week at the Elections Office from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. The polls will be open on Election Day from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Warnock defeats Walker, returns to Washington for six more years
- U.S. Senate seat up for grabs in Tuesday runoff election
- Early voting wraps Friday, over 5,480 local ballots cast
- Early voting kicks off with high turnout
- Republicans carry Coffee County, Democrats poised to win statewide in Senate races
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest