Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation announces the promotion of Jeff Roesler to Inspector. He will provide supervisory and administrative oversight to several Investigative Division work units around the state, to include the Atlanta Regional Investigative Office and the Human Exploitation and Trafficking (HEAT) Unit.
Inspector Roesler has been with the GBI for 25 years, beginning his career as a special agent assigned to regional investigative offices in Douglas and Athens. During his tenure, he has served as a child abuse specialist and a crime scene specialist. Inspector Roesler previously led the Georgia Information Sharing and Analysis Center (GISAC), Georgia’s fusion center, and regularly provided counterterrorism and threat briefings. He served as the intelligence leader for the State of Georgia’s Counterterrorism Task Force and oversaw the intelligence process for several high-profile events in Georgia to include the College Football National Championship and the Super Bowl. In July 2020, he was selected to develop and lead the GBI’s efforts in combatting human trafficking in Georgia.
Inspector Roesler holds a bachelor of arts in criminal justice from Valdosta State University and a master of arts in public administration from Columbus State University. He is a Georgia P.O.S.T. certified instructor, having experience teaching crime scene processing and interview and interrogations throughout the state and internationally.
- Burke County man sentenced to federal prison for possession of child pornography
- GBI identifies 1988 Ware County Baby Jane Doe, arrests two in her death
- GBI identifies 'Baby Jane Doe,' makes arrest in her death 35 years later
- GBI investigates death of 21-year-old woman in Remerton
- GBI investigates weekend homicide in Fitzgerald
Latest from Submitted
- COUNTRY Financial supports school system with An Operation Helping Heroes Donation
- A fresh brew: SGSC welcomes Starbucks to campus
- Here are the rules and guidelines for this weekend's Christmas parade
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event