Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Broxton author Mark Elliott Miller has published a new book, Doc Miller's Prison Prognosis: An Insider's Examination of Correctional Healthcare.
Miller, a health services administrator and university educator, takes the reader inside prison and jail clinics across America to see healthcare behind bars. He shares touching and tragic stories to inspire every reader to look differently at healthcare in our country.
In his thoughtful exploration of U.S. healthcare in correctional facilities and the free world, Miller reflects, "While politicians and pundits never tire of debating universal healthcare, the reality today is the only people in America guaranteed to get all the healthcare they need at no cost are convicted criminals. Court decisions guarantee community-quality healthcare for incarcerated men and women regardless of ability to pay." He asks, "What are the costs for taxpayers and the convicts facing lives outside their control?"
Doc Miller’s Prison Prognosis: An Insider’s Examination of Correctional Healthcare is available as a paperback and an e-book. Miller is also available to speak to community organizations, healthcare groups, and professional groups on healthcare challenges in Georgia and the nation, justice and healthcare, one healthcare for all, and customized health topics of interest to organizations.
- Frank Veazey calls it a career after 60 years of fighting fires
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Vandals damage Barney Fife mural, criminal investigation underway
- Qualifying information for Douglas, Broxton municipal elections released
Latest from Submitted
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- CRMC attains Surgical Quality Partner Distinction from the American College of Surgeons
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Douglas World War II Air Base and Museum on Mighty Eighth’s WWII Heritage Trail Tour
- Letrelle Jowers Spires, 81