Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The City of Douglas Fire Department will begin testing fire hydrants on Monday, March 20, 2023, through Friday, March 31, 2023. Hydrant testing will start at 8:30 p.m. each night, when there is minimum traffic, and continue until 4:00 a.m. each morning. All areas of Douglas will be tested on various days.
During hydrant testing, the water may become rusty or cloudy and customers should allow faucets to run until the water is clear. This will clear the line of any rust that might have dislodged from the pipes. Customers are advised to use precautions when washing clothes as it may discolor clothing.
Before washing clothes or cooking, please let the water run clear before using it. The City of Douglas Water Department has “Rust-Out” available, free of charge, to any customer who has washed clothing and clothing was discolored. Please call ahead if you require the Rust-Out for clothing, 912-389-3447.
If there are questions or concerns, please call the City of Douglas Fire Department at (912) 384-4815.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus