Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The GBI arrested and charged Erik Otoniel Ramos Perez, age 24, of Pearson, with rape, aggravated child molestation, kidnapping, home invasion in the 1st degree, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, two counts of false imprisonment, tampering with evidence, and obstructing persons making emergency telephone calls stemming from an incident involving two children that occurred on Saturday, April 29, 2023.
The Homerville Police Department requested the GBI investigate the incident after a 911 call was received regarding a child having been sexually assaulted at a home in the 400 block of Old Fargo Highway in Homerville. The child was initially taken to Satilla Memorial Hospital, then taken to Savannah Memorial Hospital due to the extent of her injuries. A second child was at the home at the time but was not physically injured. Perez was later taken into custody following a traffic stop by the Clinch County Sheriff’s Office and the Atkinson County Sheriff’s Office after a “Be On the Lookout” was sent out by the Homerville Police Department. Perez is currently being housed at the Coffee County Jail.
This investigation is active and ongoing. Once the investigation is complete, the case file will be given to the Alapaha Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office for review and potential prosecution.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the GBI Region 4 Douglas Office at (912) 389-4103. Anonymous tips can also be submitted by calling 1-800-597-TIPS (8477), online at https://gbi.georgia.gov/submit-tips-online, or by downloading the See Something, Send Something mobile app.
- sexual assault
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- Homerville, Georgia
- Atkinson County Sheriff's Office
- aggravated child molestation
- home invasion in the 1st degree
- aggravated battery
- aggravated assault
- false imprisonment
- tampering with evidence
- obstructing persons making emergency telephone calls
- 38-year-old arrested on aggravated assault charges after allegedly attempting to hit another with his vehicle
- One suspect wanted, another jailed on aggravated assault charges after fight on Coweta Avenue
- DPD officers arrest 'Chris Rock' Jackson for fourth time since August of last year
- Axson man one of 18 arrested in federal round-up in Cook County
- Shelton Johnson arrested in connection with August 7 shooting
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus