Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Wednesday afternoon, a Coffee County jury convicted Kendrick Mizell, 29, of murdering Antravious Johnson, 22. Johnson was killed on Feb. 28, 2021, at the 900 block of South Gaskin Avenue in Douglas.
Authorities had alleged that Johnson was sitting in the driver’s side of a vehicle on South Gaskin Avenue when Mizell walked up to the vehicle and began shooting. Johnson was hit in the head, back, and hand.
Mizell was identified as a suspect almost immediately following Johnson’s death. He was arrested in March of 2021 without incident in Ware County with the assistance of the Ware County Sheriff’s Office and the U.S. Marshals Service. He has been in the Coffee County Jail ever since.
The jury deliberated less than an hour before returning a guilty verdict. Mizell was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
- DA's office resolves felony cases throughout circuit
- Jason Anderson's trial postponed indefinitely due to more embracery charges
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Gov. Kemp appoints Jared Roberts as solicitor
- Jury acquits Thurman on felony charges, convicts on one misdemeanor battery charge
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs