Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The Southeast Health District will continue to offer COVID-19 vaccines and COVID-19 testing options after the federal government ended the COVID- 19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) declaration on May 11, 2023. There is no out-of- pocket cost for vaccines or tests provided by the Southeast Health District, but for those individuals with insurance, their insurance will be billed.
COVID-19 vaccines are available at any county health department within the Southeast Health District as a walk-in service. Over-the-counter rapid COVID-19 tests are available for pickup at every Southeast Health District location. PCR testing is available in Bulloch, Coffee, Toombs and Ware counties through community partner services.
The end of the PHE doesn’t mean that COVID-19 is over. However, now that we have safe and effective vaccines, ample testing infrastructure, and most people have some level of immunity due to vaccination or infection, COVID-19 is no longer considered a public health emergency. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to recommend that everyone stays up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations, take a test if you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed, and wear a high- quality mask when community COVID-19 levels are high.
More information regarding COVID-19 vaccines, COVID-19 testing and additional health department services can be found at www.sehdph.org/.
- COVID-19 convenience store employee allegedly steals $100 from lottery ticket, blows into officer's face at jail
- How to prevent spread of monkeypox infection
- DPH debuts kiosks for COVID-19 PCR testing
- COVID-19 cases on the rise, CRMC updates visitation policy
- CRMC pauses COVID-19 vaccination clinics
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus